Evaluations of Marco at 5.Spieltag


Oh, Marco's photo Meier's photo was put on the top of the Bundesliga's page in Kicker!



Let's see the evaluations of Marco Russ.

-----------------
by Kicker;

Pröll (2)
Mahdavikia (3), Russ (3,5), Kyrgiakos (3), Spycher (3)
Inamoto (2), M. Fink (3)
A. Streit (2,5), A. Meier (1), Weissenberger (2,5)
Thurk (4)
-----------------
-----------------
by Frankfurter Rundschau;

So la la
Marco Russ: Wackelte diesmal, verschätzte sich dann und wann, am Ende mit schlampigen Abspielfehlern. Er ist hoch veranlagt, muss an seiner Konzentration arbeiten.
-----------------


...Well, I can't say anything because I haven't watched the full-match.
But I guess I can agree with them. ^^;


BTW, I don't know clearly what happened on Albert.
What did he do during the game against HSV and what will DFB do on Albert?
Geeeee, I need the full time movie of this game! Where can I get an archive or a torrent file? Other game's fiels (ex. Bayern's and Werder's files) are easily found, but... orz)

No comments: