To begin with...

I like German football! But unfortunately I'm not a German person. So I always struggle to read websites which are written in German language. ^^;

I'm not a football geek so I'm not about to assert my opinion about German football here. I'm just going to blog what I felt and what I experienced as like as a diary.
Basically I watch Bundesliga games on TV in my country, and I sometimes go to Germany to watch a live "Fussball".

So, talking about my favs...,

My fav teams are Nationalmannschaft (German national team) and Eintracht Frankfurt, and my fav player is Marco Russ.
Oh, I wish I could be a German person...!

I think that some German fans of Takahara might be in trouble to read Japanese articles about Taka, so I'll try to translate them into English when I have spare time. I guess German Takahara fans might be eager for reading JP news as like as I eager for understanding German news.^-^
I would be glad if it could be of any help for German Taka fans.
#However, the translations are NOT guaranteed. hehe.

Anyway, thank you for visiting here and let's enjoy Eintracht Frankfurt together! Tschues! ^^


*This is an unofficial blog by a fan. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the World of Eintracht Frankfurt ;-)
Kooooniitchiwa ! Oheio gasamaste !
Greatings from Stefan from the Bath/UK
http://sb1.bath.uk.googlepages.com/home - Hier sind meine SGE WIdgets fuer alle Fans - mac/pc - click on it ! Thank you - Domo arigato

elly said...

Hi Stefan(TheDashboard),

Thank you for your message. :)
You've already know some JP greeting words, wow!

Oh, you've released a lot of great widgets in your site. You must be a good programmer. :D

So, what made you be a fan of SGE? You're born in Frankfurt?

Cheers mate!
Elly

Anonymous said...

Yeaa, i am "Bornheimer" but i live now in Bath/UK.
Not much SGE Fans around here but a lot of Japanese - My very very good freind Kei is from Fukoka ! He teach me some words: Okane kutei sei ? Okane ??? No Okane ! and much much more...
To have now two Japanese player in Frankfurt is absulute fantastic and they doing very very well !
Last year Taka was my Hero, Goals everywhere ! UEFA Cup, mmmh, oh man, that was great.
BTW: There was an another great player we haved - Bum Cun Cha or ChaBumm from South Korea, he is a legend in Frankfurt forever ! His son playes in Germany as well ! Great Stuff and i hope they are more to come...cheers ! Greettings from the UK

Anonymous said...

BTW: ...here are some more Widgets:
http://the.dashboard.googlepages.com/1.html

thanks

elly said...

Oh, you have a good JP friend! Sounds great!
Well, what does it means "Okane kutei sei"...? sorry but I can't see it. ^^; I wish I could ask Kei what he was trying to teach you. lol

Anyway, I'm glad you are interested in JP words and JP players. :)
I hope Asian players will reach at the level of European football skill in the future. Taka and other players are kind of pioneers.
Let's support SGE (even we're not in Germany right now)!

Talk to you soon, Ta-ta!
Elly