Streit remains


Albert Streit didn't leave and is still a member of SGE.
Personally I'm glad to hear that! I like his play style.

However I'm wondering how Albert feels at the moment...

Anyway, I look forward to watching his great crosses in SGE games.


I'm not sure the detail of what happened between Albert and the coach, actually.
I read in German news sites that they had argued about the differences of their own each tactics. But some Japanese news sites said that the reason Albert's absence for a few games was his ful. (maybe JP news sites weren't correct...)

But I think Albert has cute and friendly character.
When I went to the stadium to watch some training sessions last May, he was so friendly to say hi to a tiny JP lady (me), and to wave a greeting to me with a smile the next day. :D
I'm sure Albert is a player who cherish his fans. Super!
I'm a bit surprised about it actually, because I've heard from my friend that most of JP footballer were snobby to their fans in Japan.

Oh, I have to say, I also saw Marco did nice to fans and the media. Marco gave his autograph to the last fan in the pitch. Soooo sweet! ^^

# Some JP players should follow their example.

シュトライトがフランクフルトに残ることになりました!彼自身はどう感じてるか判らないけど、私個人的にはウレシイ♪
練習見学行った時、シュトライトってば、すごいオチャメでカワイかったもの。
もちろん彼のサッカー技術も素晴らしいしね。

No comments: