BL 7 Spieltag


Smoke on the water Arena...!





SGE lost the game against Karlsruhe 0-1 even it was a home game... I couldn't believe it!

Actually I disturbed myself to wake up so early morning to watch this game...but the game was so poor... it might be better if I got my beauty sleep. ^^;

At first I thought this smoke was made by SGE fans who got angry at this poor game, but,


it was by Karlsruhe's fans...





Heeey, it was the first game which was on air in Japan this season, but I couldn't watch the game clearly because of the smoke! And more, most of pro-photographers stopped taking photos so there are not so many pics as usual. SGE fans all over the world and I were hard hit by Karlsruhe's supporters, Gee!

Hey Karlsruhe's fans, please smoke out my suspicion for Funkel, bitte! eh?! lol


It seems many German fans thought this game was bloody poor, and I thought so, too. I totally agree with their idea.

IMO, Taka can show his skill well at the top position, not as the second line! His intrinsic talent is scent as a FW. Taka is great at his positioning for getting a goal, not at providing a pass! I was sure it must be better if Taka was put as a FW, for example, the two-top with Ama. The formation of this game was quite similar to the formation which SGE had been a poor condition in 0607 season...

And more, I think Koeller must not be put a 6ser. The whole formation would have been changed when Ina had to be changed with Koeller.

So, I would say it was Funkel's fault about this defeat. (Sorry, it was just MY idea.)

Well..., let's see the data of this game.
-----------
#Members' list;
Pröll
Mahdavikia, Russ, Kirgiakos, Ochs (84. Chaftar)
Inamoto (46. Köhler), Fink
Streit, Meier, Takahara (66. Thurk)
Amanatidis

#Goal Getters;
0:1 Franz (51.)
-----------

Most of players weren't in good condition, but Marco seemed to be playing as usual.




















...Because Marco prepared enough. (Just my guess)




And, perhaps SGE players knew their own poor plays...









We are bothered by only this goal...








This goal was soooo


Bitter,









bitter,








bitter,,,











bitter for us...






What words did you guys exchange, Albert and Herr Funkel?!


Marco, thank you for casting your eyes for me us.





SGE will have the game against Cottbus on Sunday.
They must get three points, you know.



No comments: