Test Match with WSG Swarovski Wattens


Eintracht Frankfurt had a test match with WSG Swarovski Wattens on 7 July. SGE had a narrow victory 1-0... Alex Meier scored at 80 min.

How was Marco Russ? Vasoski was replaced with Marco at 46 min, but I can't see how Marco played because I haven't found any photo of him so far. Gee. -_-

The members list was...,

like this.
---
Pröll – Ochs,
Chris, Vasoski (46. Russ), Spycher (46. Chaftar)
Preuß, Inamoto (46. Fink), Meier, Streit (46. Toski)
Thurk, Amanatidis (46. Ljubicic).
---

It was the first game for Ina with SGE buddies, but I'm sure this topic won't be in the JP news. orz

I don't know details of the game, but I read that Albert and Ina aimed to a score and missed unfortunately. Actually I expected SGE would win with many scores... --;

The next test match will be held with Dinamo Bukarest on Tuesday 10. I hope Frankfurters will get a great victory. Go SGE!


試合終了間際のマイヤーの1ゴールによって、なんとか辛勝したフランクフルト。
まるこちゃんは46分からの交代でした。
シュトライトとイナがシュート打つも外れた模様。
次のテストマッチ頑張れ~、そして新シーズンに向けて万全な調整を!

No comments: