Super! Blog-G


日本及び世界中のフランクフルトファンの皆さん、当然 Blog-G をご存知ですよね?
Hey, all Eintracht Frankfurt fans in Japan and other non-German countries, you guys must know Blog-G, do ya?!

I got some comments from Herr Stefan and Herr onkel moe. Danke!

...Uhh...?! I of course know the word "Blog-G" which was seen in the Stefan's comment. Oh, it must be the "Blog-G" which is the greatest blog for SGE fans in Germany...!
And more, Herr onkel moe commented this blog has been linked with Blog-G. .....Whaaaaat?!
Actually I had set a link to Blog-G in my blog without permission...*sorry*.

Then, I checked Blog-G articles this weekend (because I didn't have enough time to read German websites deeply this weekdays).

OMG, OMG, OMG......! Today I found that..,


My poor blog has been introduced in the greatest site "Blog-G" !!!!! (@o@)
Like as follows;

This article was published on 5 July by Stefan. Vielen Dank!

Wow, ....What a great honor to me!!!!! v(^o^)v

I struggled to read all comments for 5 July's and 6 July's articles, and I found some German people mentioned about me and my blog.

Well... I can't see the nuances of a few comments clearly because of my poor German skill, but I thought that some German SGE fans gave me a heart-warming word.

I'm extremely happy with them, so I decided I was going to have German "Sekt" and German "Frankfurter" for my today's dinner. BGM is also German pops
. ^v^
Now, I'm blogging this post with having them. hehe.

It's so fun to share the same feelings with people in the world, is it?!

I'm going to blog more, and I'm going to search more Tka-Ina JP news. I would like to show you what the news about Bundesliga has released to us (to JP society) .
There are many articles and videos about SGE in JP media which I would like to mention about. First, I have to make more spare time to blog. ^^;
#And, please let me know if I misunderstood German articles and made a wrong post in this blog, bitte...!

If you find an JP article and would like me to translate, let me know without hesitation!
(However my English is intermediate, though.)



...Oh, I have to say,


We NEVER use such a thing in Japan!!
^^;




Alles Gute, Tschues!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Elly. Your english ist better than my japanese for sure. ;)

Keep going and tschüss!
Stefan

elly said...

Hi Stefan,

Reading your blog, I can certainly see you are smart. I'm sure it's a piece of cake for you to master Japanese. ;)

Deutsch is sooooo difficult for me, but I like the sound of German language. :D

Alles Gute, Tschues!
Elly

Anonymous said...

"...I like the sound of German language..."

So we should offer a podcast? ;)

Tschüss,
Stefan

elly said...

Oh, you have a podcasting system in your Blog-G? Great!

BTW, the discussion about the topic on 9 July seemed to be running high a little, right? ;)
I felt that each of the fans loves SGE, though.

Tschuess!
Elly