BL 23 Spieltag

I know all SGE fans aren't satisfied with the result of this game. Ja, so am I ... but I'm also happy with this game to some extent. Because...,



Marco played great as a MF and he also did a nice assist with Toski's goal!! Yeeeahhh!!
I'd be more and more happy if SGE had won the game. So my happiness indicator is 70% full right now.

Let's see the data.
-----------------------
# Members list;
Nikolov
Ochs, Galindo, Kyrgiakos (86. Chaftar), Spycher
Russ, Inamoto, Fink
Fenin, Amanatidis, Toski

# Goal getters;
1:0 Toski (49.) from Russ's great pass!
1:1 Azaouagh (67.)
-----------------------


It's been a long time since they had the last fight at a J-league game in 2000, so many Japanese people looked forward to this game because the good friends Ina and Ono might fight on the same pitch again. I know German people didn't mind such a tiny thing, so I didn't expect Funkel would use Ina as a starting member at this game, actually. But my prospects failed. Ina and Ono were able to meet on the same pitch.


Maybe it was a court to the court from Mitsubishi...?? hihi.


Speaking about no-good things, this game was 1-1 draw even though the opponent was Bochum, and there remained two bad and doubtful things for us.

1. Surprisingly Bochum's attack
Well.... I don't know what I can say anything.... but...


Umm... I understand what SGE buddies felt...


Yes, Funkel, you were right!
You needed to say something to the referee for your boys, whether the FK was legal or not.



2. Soto's injury

Neiiin, it looks hurt... Maybe Soto's nose is broken...?! Get well SOONER, Soto!!




Speaking about a good thing (maybe only I thought?), Marco had played full time and he did a good job as a MF.
I think Marco did well as a MF as like as he did at the game against Schalke. Marco could be better as a MF than a CB...?!?!




Marco provided good feeds and passes during the game. Marco also made an effort by himself from middle range. And we have to mention, Marco assisted Toski and SGE got a goal! Wunderbar!! v(^o^)v

After this goal, Marco ran up to Toski and celebrated Toski. :)



I really wish I were Toski. [me stupid]









Hey Toski, change the places with me, bitteee! [me idiot]










I think SGE showed us a good fight at the second half, but the game was finished 1-1 draw...

Well..., NEXT! I'm looking forward to 3 points at the next game against Karlsruhe. BITTE!



# PS;
On Sunday 9th, we saw a 1 minute digest of this game in a Japanese TV program "Yabecchi FC".

We can see an interview after the match at a glance, and all Japanese people gazed at Ina and Ono talking, but I might be the only Japanese who gazed at a man behind Ina.



... Marcoooo!
p(^o^)q





Hey Japanese TV camera crew, why don't you zoom in on the nice MF of this game instead of Ina?!?!
The microphone caught Marco's voice with lower volume, so I strained to hear him (even though I can't understand German speaking, hehe). But I'm curious about which media interviewed with Marco and what Russ said.



# For your interests;
Ina and Ronaldinho


--- my monologue in Japanese ---

イナ、スタメン出ましたね、小野との直接対決実現。
もしかして、おそかりし三菱対策?!←うがった見解

私のマルコ・ルスが、右ウイングとして出場してヨイシゴトしました。d(-_^)
いっぱいナイスなところにロングフィードとか出してるし、
ミドルシュートも打ったし(入らなかったけど)
ん~、やっぱMFイケるじゃん!・・・CB好きな私としてはちょいフクザツ。
でも、毎回プレーしてくれるなら、どのポジションでもよろしくってよ、フンケル監督。

悲しいのは、この先しばらくフランクフルトのTV放送がないこと・・・小野や長谷部に枠取られちゃってるよ。(;_q)
showtimeも、739と重ならないチョイスをしてほしいなマッタク。
また来週は、雑菌だらけのP2Pに逆戻り・・。しかも相手がカールスルーエじゃ、up職人もおらんわな...どよよ~。

------------------------------------------

No comments: