Friendly Match between Germany with Austria

Germany won the game 0-3!
This game was on air also in Japan. ...But I can't see this channel in my home. orz
But one of my friend will give me a DVD disk of the game maybe next week, so I'll be able to watch it later. :)


Having a look at the data of this game.

-------------------
#Members list;
Lehmann
Westermann, Mertesacker, M. Friedrich(74. Hilbert), Lahm
Ballack(87. Rolfes), Hitzlsperger(82. Jones)
B. Schneider, Schweinsteiger(59. Podolski)
Klose, Kuranyi (59. Gomez)

# Goal getters;
Thomas Hitzlsperger (53.),
Miroslav Klose (63.)
Mario Gomez (80.)
-------------------


There are fans of each Bundesliga's team in Japan, and they sometimes have an argument on a net forum, for example, a Bayern fan vs a Schalke fan. However all of the Japanese Bundesliga fans unite in supporting the German team whenever they have a game, of course. I'm sure 99% Japanese Bundes fans are rooting for the German team when a game between Germany and Japan is held. SO DO I! lol


I can't say anything about this game because I haven't watched it so far, so I'll put some pieces of silly info here.


Lots of legend players e.g. Beckenbauer are still popular among us, but this time I'll mention mainly about the players who was members of this game.

We're also glad that he was back to the team,

...Ballack!

He is popular among especially JP male fans. (Of course there are also female fans of him in Japan.)



...But, well, actually, most of us were surprised to hear that Ballack was selected as the most sexy player in Germany by German women in 2006. ahaha... ^^;

Speaking about the player who is popular among JP female, I can say it's...


....Miro!





I also think he is awesome!


I like his interview at the WM 2002. He was asked what he thought about Japan and answered like this.
Miro: "***(He said some ordinary answers like 'comfortable' or so.) ***. I also thought it was great that all of the hedges were clipped beautifully."
...What a modest viewpoint he has. ^^; That's a kind of cute!


And, Male fans say his skill is great and female fans say he is skillful and cute, it's...




...Lahmi!





When FC Bayern came to Japan for the friendly match with Urawa Reds in 2006, I think Lahmi was one of the popular players who we wanted to see, and lots of his fans went to the airport to welcome Lahmi.
After the friendly match, Lahmi said in his official site that he was so surprised there were lots of fans waiting for him at the airport because he had thought nobody knew Lahmi in Japan.
Neeee, you have a lot of fans in Japan, Lahmi!


So, who is the most popular player at the friendly match betwee Bayern and Urawa? That was...

...Kahn!

(...We know Kahn wasn't there and won't play at a national game any more.)




Kahn is popular among not only adult people but Kids.




Did you know Kahn's song? It was released here with Japanese version. The song made Kahn popular among also non-football fans in Japan because the Japanese lyric was paraphrased with funny sentences. I'll put the Japanese lyric with English translation if anyone will request me to do it.


Well, we're worried about Poldi because he hasn't been enough chance to play at Bayern, but,


We're glad Poldi did a good assistance during this game.

Ja, of course there are fans of Poldi and Schweini here.





Timo Hildebrand are popular among Japanese women.


He has a good skill, and also is good-looking.







Lately JP female fans say Rolfes and Koichi Domoto are alike. What do you think about it?


# Koichi Domoto is a popular pop star.




Well, actually, my fav in the national team is,




...Mertesacker!











Merte is my fav, ...even though he is good at pretending to be an old man.... lol
I know such a costume wouldn't suit Timo... ^^;













Oh, I shouldn't forget to say, this man always grab us,

... Jogi!

He is brilliant as like as halos o his back.



We're happy with that Jogi has a scarf around his neck as usual. hihi!




And this man is also popular among us,


... Klinsi!!

His lovely actions makes us happy. :)






... Ummm, I know I blogged a teenager-like topic here. haha! :P
Tschuess und bis bald!


--- my monologue in Japanese ---

オーストリアとの親善試合、ドイチェが勝ちましたYO!
まだ動画で見てないのでアレですが、
友人からのメールによると、前半はチョイヤバだったとか・・・。
もー、あちこちのチャンネルで放送するの止めてほしいな。
ドイツ関係のゲームはここ!と一ヶ所に決めて欲しい。
もしくは、どの局でも放送するとか。←アリエネエ

それにしても、ドイツ代表の teamgeist は Super! ですよね。
見ている方もシアワセな気分に。
私なんて、未だにWMの録画見て込み上げるものが・・・。←バカ?
見習え、サムライブルー達よ!
昨夜のWMアジア予選の対タイ戦も一応見たけど、
なんかこー、ナニサマ?っていうカンジのオーラ放出の選手も多く、
そんなんでチームプレーが出来んのか?と思っちゃいました。
いや、別にチームとしてまとまって無くても、
全員がジーニョやベッカム並のスキルを持っていれば勝つのかもしれないけど。←アリエネエ

Go, Germany!! がんばれドイツ!

---------------------------------------------


No comments: