BL 19 Spieltag

SGE won the game 2-1, but it was a kind of narrow victory... Anyway, Eintracht got 3 points! That's it!





It was cold this day, wasn't it?


The SGE scarf looks wonderful on Attira. :)





So, taking a look of the data of this game.
-------------------------
#Members list;
Nikolov
Ochs (83. Mahdavikia), Galindo, Kirgiakos (77. Russ), Spycher
Fink, Chris, Weissenberger (68. Mantzios), Köhler
Fenin, Amanatidis

#Goal getters;
1:0 Amanatidis (37.)
2:0 Fenin (47.)
2:1 Wichniarek (74.)
--------------------------

Ama scored first at 37th minute. SGE buddies struck a victory pose.

Fenin's right hand squeezing at Ama's shirt is cute. ^^




Fenin also made it at 47th minute!


My friend told me that "Feninismus" ran high among SGE fans. Ja, ja, it must be natural. :)
Fenin was also praised for his ability and potential by some articles and TV commentators even in far east Japan.

I think Fenin is good at finding a better place for scoring. And more, Fenin seems to think of team's victory first during the game so he didn't hesitate to pass the ball another player stood on a better place to get a score. Fenin seems not to be me-me type in public and also seems to be smart and down to earth. I think such a FW will be a first-class striker. Don't you think so?


Mantzios came out! Welcome Mantzi!

Hey Herr Funkel, When will you show us Caio? I'm waiting for it.



I thought Marco would be just substitute during this game. but around 75th minute,


Soto got injury on his head... Oh my! (@o@)"





Then Marco Russ changed off with Soto. I didn't know I could be delighted that I could watch Marco playing on the pitch... But I enjoyed Marco's play, actually. ^^;


Marco had a bandage over his left hand again. Why? What was going on?


Marco seemed to be in high spirits and he made a light fault just after he came into the pitch.

OK, never mind.
No yellow card. :)





Bielefelders changed their mood and played offensively after Wichniarek got a score, but SGE held on and won the game.

When the whistle was blown, A Bielefelder was getting irritated and hit the ball on Fenin from Fenin's back.

I think the Bielefelder should get an yellow card. ...Well, I was glad Fenin ignored him.





Just before the Humba, Marco celebrated Fenin warmly.




I wish I were Fenin... haha. [me idiot]






Eintrach Frankfurt placed at 7th after the 19 Spieltag thanks to Hannover's draw against Karlsruhe. We look forward to the victroy at the next game against Hansa Rostock! Go SGE!!


--- my monologue in Japanese ---

うおぉぉぉ、7位だ!でかした、アイントラハト・フランクフルト!
フンケルさん、やっぱ FW は 2 人以上置きましょうよ~。これで判ったでしょ?
まあ今日は 1-Top 気味だったけど・・それでも Fenin は仕事キッチリ。
でも、2-Top の方が機能してると思うな~ ←ナマイキ発言
それとも、もしかして Ama が 1-Top じゃないとスネちゃうかしら?
フンケルさん、ラブアマ!だもんね。(笑

それにしても、マルコ・ルスちんの左手が気になる...。

--------------------------------

No comments: