BL 5 Spieltag


Great Meier!!
Eintracht Frankfurt defeated HSV 2-1. Meier got a Doppelpack!! Ja!!




Then, at the moment,
SGE is in 3rd place!!!
Really nice! b(^-^) thumb up!


Actually I was a bit surprised Russi was a starting member(Sorry, Marco).
Thanks, Herr Funkel!



I would say to start with, I couldn't watch this game. I could just watch 5 minutes highlight movie. So I'm not sure the detail of this game. I'm SO sorry for me.
# I'll blog the reason why I couldn't make it after some posts. Too bad...
Then I listened the live radio from SGE official website and it was exciting even though I couldn't catch what the DJ said except some players' names. lol


Well, the data of this game is as follows;
------------
Members;
Pröll
Mahdavikia, Russ, Kyrgiakos, Spycher
Inamoto, Fink
Streit (90. Preuß), Meier, Weissenberger (65. Vasoski)
Thurk (75. Takahara)


Goal Getters;
1:0 Meier (8.)
1:1 van del Vaart (82.) PK
2:1 Meier (87.)
------------


Then, I checked photos on the internet taking much time than I usually did.

Soto has finally come back, and...


Soto and Marco looked working in good cooperation with each other!!






Then,


Our 23 won many Zweikampfe against the opponent's 23.
(maybe... hopefully. Please let me know if you watched the game full time.)





I found these unbelievable pics!









I don't like to say bad things about someone, but let me allow to do it.
What a childish and low-level behavior!
Does he think this attitude is a kind of malicia? ...Never. I never want to call it malicia. Too foolish! I'm so disappointed at him. X(

(But Pröll didn't care about him at all. hihi.)

What a poor and shameless 23 HSV has!
On the other hand, we have a gentle, smart and promising 23! :D

God (and camera) watched everything. The team which has such poor man won't be able to win! ha!



So, our gentle 23 seemed to make a complaint about ...what?!




What happened on you or a teammate, Marco?
I have no idea because I couldn't watch the full game.....orz






Marco also worked as a messenge boy.




...Oh, Marco almost gave a goal to HSV by his miss-pass..... orz
Don't mind, Marco! No photo of that scene has been found on the internet so far! haha!



At 87 minutes, Meier's great volley shot leaded SGE to the victory!
I heard the DJ screamed
"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
so I could understand SGE got the 2nd goal. lol




SGE buddies were delight so much after the whistle.



Hey, Ina!
Don't grab Marco's head rough!







This time Eintrachtlers didn't seem to do Taka-Taka dance.
The new victory dance has released! Who did make this dance? Albert?






Marco...
cute, ...but a bit funny. ^^;











Anyway, we're happy with this victory!
Go, Go, Go, SGEeeeee!!!!

No comments: