BL 4 Spieltag

Oh,,, SGE lost the game. orz
BUT still placed in 4th...!


The data of this game is as follows;
-----
Members;
Pröll
Mahdavikia, Russ, Vasoski, Spycher
Inamoto, Fink (80. Thurk)
Streit, Meier, Köhler (65. Takahara)
Amanatidis

Goal Getters;
1:0 Sanogo (35.), 2:0 Pasanen (79.)
2:1 Thurk (85.)
-----

Thurrrrrrk!



Marco and Co. went to Bremen for 4.Spieltag.

Actually Weserstadion is the first stadium I watched a game in Germany. I enjoyed the game of UEFA Cup against RCD Espanyol (luckily on a VIP floor!).
I had been in Bremen for a week including the match day. Local people always asked me, "A week?...Why are you being here such long days??" But all of them welcomed me. People in Bremen were so kind and I enjoyed myself there. :)


Getting straight to the subject,,,


I think SGE had many chances to score. SGE might have been able to win the game...!



Marco played hard for victory,




...but, after that,


It seemed to be bittersweet for Marco.
...orz
Sanogo got the first score of this game.



Takahara came back and was into the pitch at 65mins! It was the first game that Taka and Ina played in the same club team, so Japanese correspondents must be busy at their work.




Taka still had a pain in his right knee, but Taka played as well as he could.




But Taka missed a good chance to get a goal, so



It seemed to be bittersweet for Taka.





Of course other players played hard.

Mertesacker 198cm
Meier 196cm
Naldo 198cm

Elly 153cm <- Nobody care!




Well, Werder's Thomas Schaaf is popular as a handsome coach among Japanese ladies.


"U-h-, I know it.
I'm cool and dandy."








"Muu, I think I'm dandy, too!
I'm gonna show you my cool look!"







"Hey Friedhelm,
you stand too forth.
Go backward!"

"......Ya."


This story is just my joke, but it was true Funkel was cautioned something by a referee.
Did Funkel say something "passionate"?! LOL



Albert and Pröll solaced each other with taking their hands.



Something cute*





We don't have a Bundesliga game next week. We can see them on a friendly match on 7 Sep.



No comments: