Test Match against Wuppertaler SV


SGE has a test match against Wuppertaler SV on 20 July. Wuppertaler SV's home is near a zoo, isn't it?
When it comes to a zoo in Germany, lots of JP person come up with,,,

Knut !!!




Soooooo cute*








Hey, got off the subject! ...well, back to the topic about SGE test match. SGE won the game 1-0.

The players list was as follows;
Pröll
Preuß, Kyrgiakos (64. Chris, 75. Ljubicic), Vasoski (65. Russ), Spycher (64. Chaftar)
Fink, Meier, Inamoto, Streit (64. Toski)
Amanatidis (64. Galm), Thurk.

Tor
1:0 Amanatidis (60.)


Oh, Russ played from 65 min, Wow! .... Initially I was glad about it, but I couldn't think so after I got the reason of this replacement. Because,



Neiiin, Vasi...........!! X(
..And more, No Marco's photo again...orz


Another thing I had an eye on was "lots of vacant seats"!


I wanted to be there, I wanted to be there, I wanted to be there....!

No comments: