SGE Back to am Main from the Training Camp


SGE buddies had been back to am Main and did training as usual.
How was their camp?






I think Marco had a good time there.



Eintrachtlers seemed to go to the camp with their good enthusiasms like this,

... but it seemed there were some players who were in no-good health after the camp. Too bad.

God bless you all, Eintrachtlers!!


--- What I did today -----------

I arrived at Frankfurt am Main around 18:00. It was about 11 hours flight.

On my way to the hotel I booked, I found DB bicycles.

s, strong frames...





When I checked in the hotel, a reception clerk who is like Ochs told me he assigned a large room for me because he knew my stay was a bit longer. Danke, Mr Ochs-like!





Amenities are cute and are made of natural ingredients.
That's German goods!




I was glad there were a bathrobe and a pair of slippers.





I was going to go for a dinner after I finished unpack my luggage, but I unconsciously dozed off because I couldn't sleep before I left my country. I had got a lots on my work and did them over the night.

I just slept like a log even though it was a Friday night and the first night of this trip. zzz...


No comments: