BL 1 Spieltag

I've been bloody busy for trouble at work for a few months. Everyday I came home after 0:00. I'm sure such working situation can't be in Germany.
Now Bundesliga is getting busy like me(?!) because the 0809 season has started! So I must catch up with the 1. Spieltag before the kick-off of the 2. Spieltag. haha! ...Well today(when I'm blogging this post) is the day of the 2. Spieltag...haha....



The first game of the BL 0809 Season took place at Commerzbank-Arena between Eintracht and Hertha BSC. The data of this game is as follows;
-------------------------
# Members List
Nikolov
Ochs, Russ, Bellaid, Spycher
Chris, Inamoto (61. Meier/77. Fink)
Steinhöfer (55. Fenin), Toski
Liberopoulos, Amanatidis

# Goal Getters
0:1 Raffael (43.), 0:2 Ebert (60.)
-------------------------

.........yes, SGE lost the game even though it was a home-game.........orz

Initially, I would explain the situation of Japanese TV bradcastings for watching Bundesliga.
One of pay-TVs "Fuji 739" shows us one game per week and a highlight of the week. They will provide us games of Wolfsburg mainly... so for example, I can watch SGE on TV at the 3.Spieltag because the opponent is Wolfsburg.
The other one of pay-TVs "Gaora" gives us "The Bayern TV magazine" and all of the game of FCB (but not a live).
I can watch both TV broadcastings, so it means, I probably can watch 4 SGE's games on Japanese TVs this year.

Ummmmm, I wish I lived in Germany.....orz



Let's see SGE buddies.

They were in some relax mood before the game. but I was so surprised at Marco's head.

That's just G.I.Joe like!
Is the style popular in Germany at this moment?
Well, cool. (... but I miss Marco's hair. ^^;)


During the game, Marco played well to some extent. Marco won some "Zweikaempfe" against Hertha guys.


However our FWs seemed to be in bad condition, so we lost the game with NULL-2 score.....orz

Ama shocked,
...and Nikos also shocked like a little boy.



Everybody in blue....

(T_T) me crying...


We expect SGE will win the next game against Koeln. Most of the other teams were settled draw, so we still have a chance to clime up as like as we did at the beginning of the last season.
GO, SGE!!


--- my monologue in Japanese ---

ま、負けた...初戦しかもホームで。orz
寝不足覚悟でネット観戦したのに...
マルコ・ルスちんのプレイ自体はまあよかったと思うのよ。
Zweikaempfe も勝ちまくってたし、何度か危機を脱するディフェンスも見せてたし。
でも・・・やっぱチームが勝って欲しかったよ~~~
いやよ、来期はツバイテ降格なんて・・・。(今からそんなこと言うなよ、不吉な!)


テレビ放送の主役も、長谷部にとられちゃったなあ・・・(しんみり)


次よ次、次は頑張ろうね、SGE戦士達よ!!
---------------------------------


No comments: