Trip to Herzlake, Trip to Am Main

Herzlake is one of the city in north Germany, and it seems to be a bit near Bremen. I've been to Bremen twice, the small beautiful city. I guess Herzlake is probably a beautiful city, too.

Then, SGE buddies has traveled to Herzlake for their training camp since 21 July, and I'm going to travel to Frankfurt on 27 July, Yeah!


SGE buddies wil be back on 27, the same day I'll arrive at am Main. But I guess they use a bus so I will never happen to see them at the airport.

Now we can see some pics of their training.


It's just European scenery for me again. Wonderful!
I hope they have a good training camp and will win the game of DFB Pokal on 5 Aug!

Ya, when it comes to DFB Pokal, I can be in Germany on that day, Thank God and my boss!
I got a bad cold last Wednesday, and I asked my boss like this;
me: Hello my boss, I got a bad cold and feel so bad....
boss: Oh, are you ok?
me: nooooo, I'm not ok. ......Do you feel pity for me?
boss: Yes, of course.
me: If you feel so, can I extend my days-off until 7 Aug?
boss: what? However the project will....
me: Uhhh, I'm working overtime today even though I've got a bad cold, uhhhh!
boss: ...o-k-, you can take days-off until noon on 7.
me: Yapppiii ! Thank you!

My flight plan has been changed. I'm going to leave Frankfurt airport at noon on 6 Aug and will arrive at Tokyo on morning 7th. I have to go to my office directly from Narita airport. I know it's tough, but it's ok for me. It can't be helped.
Anyway, I do hope I can get rid of this cold before I leave here. hehe.

A german guy told me the game on 5 Aug might be dangerous because of fooligans and some *** if a JP woman attend it alone. He also told me that I might watch smoke bomb and disturbance instead of the football. ....wow....
Oh no, however I've already got an air ticket from Frankfurt to Berlin. I don't have a ticket of the game but I guessed I might able to get it at SGE fanshop in advance or at the stadium in Berlin on the very day (5 Aug). So, I booked a flight to Berlin.
I guess(hope) I won't be involved in such things there.... If this blog won't be updated after my trip, it means I can't come back safely from Berlin. hahaha. ^^;

Anyway, I need to think what I'll do in Germany, except watching Eintracht Frankfurt. For openers, I'll try a glass of Apfelwein...maybe. :)

I thingk many Blog-G members and SGE fans will come to the fan festival on 29. I, of course, am looking forward to meeting them up by chance! (but there might be many people in the stadium, but I hope say hello if I could!) :D


No comments: